30/11/08

Announcemnet

Dear all,

I would like to inform you that the session we missed last Monday will be held probably on Tuesday 2nd December at 16:00-17:30. There will be an announcement on TEI's bulletin board the soonest possible. However, I would like ro discuss this with you during tomorrow's session. Please feel free to contact me and suggest alternative dates and hours, although I have great difficulty in finding some more free hours in my schedule...So don't worry if some of you cannot attend the session and of course there will be no problem with your absence (κοινώς απουσίες).
See you tomorrow.
Please do come on time, and do your homework so as not to spend much time on previously taught materials. And don't forget your booklets!!!
Please inform your co-students and especially Fotis, since his email has changed and I can't reach him.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: