25/3/08

Welcome note!

Dear spring semester students,
first of all I would like to welcome you to my course, hoping that by the end of the term you will have learned some interesting things about the European Union, which whether we like it or not is part of our lives, or let me put it better...we are part of its life!
Also allow me to apologise for not having updated my blog for a long time, due to two extremely demanding previous weeks!
Let me remind you that in this blog you can view fresh news coming from the EU and interesting announcements about our course. You can always express an opinion by clicking the comment button and of course suggest further links or make other suggestions about the course.
Since we have already missed two sessions, and probably there will also be others, I think that there is no sense holdind a mid-term exam, as the total of sessions to be completed will not be more than 7 (practice and theory sessions).
Should you have any queries, you can always send me an email.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: