18/11/07

New discoveries...personal experiences

Dear students,
I have also added some slideshows with pictures from places I have visited in the past. Of course these photos are not personal, since I have not yet experimented on creating my private slideshow. Scotland and Ireland are two of my favourite countries, because of their interesting culture and nice people. Whitby (near York in the UK) is a place I visited this summer and it ticks all the boxes for me! Its mystical, gothic and medieval elements and its outstanding landscape makes this place the best I have ever visited...Still, it is a matter of personal taste. It's really wonderful to have the chance to travel abroad and find out so many different things about new cultures, people and places...Before finishing your studies, ERASMUS exchange programme could provide you with this opportunity!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: